Our Creative Services team is growing! We are looking for a Producer to work alongside our Creatives to manage the end-to-end production process from initial brief to delivery, creating and managing detailed budgets, and timelines.
Vertical Productions is an award-winning, boutique production company, creating high-end promotional films for some of the worlds’ most famous blue-chip brands including Audi, EY, Hays, InterContinental Hotels Group, PwC, Samsung, Volkswagen and many more.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN…
- To lead the production of multiple content-based, conceptual and digital campaigns.
- To develop creative ideas and scripts.
- To analyse and scope out creative ideas to ensure they are achievable on time and within budget.
- To be responsible for the budgetary control and authorisation of spending associated with the projects, conducting timely reconciliations with the Head of Production and finance teams.
- Work closely with the Executive producers & other creatives in project planning and necessary resource requirements (additional Freelancers both creative and production/additional facilities).
- Reconcile and monitor budgets and cost reports.
Do you have these essentials?
- A minimum of 7 years’ production experience of delivering of multi discipline campaigns, with shoot experience for short form Corporate/Advertising/Promotional campaigns.
- A proven track record of managing cross platform digital projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members.
- Have worked for a well-respected agency/in-house creative department for high-profile media brands.
- Experience in creating complex timing plans.
- Experience of devising and refining detailed production workflows & procedures.
- Experience of managing location production shoots.
- Familiarity with broadcast standard equipment and post production procedures.
- Ability to use proficiently a range of software packages including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team.
- Experience working with clients to tight production deadlines.
- Pro-active problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment a must.
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including Marketing, Media Planning, and local teams.
- Work with clients/stakeholders to understand their needs and interpret briefs.
- To provide both strategic and practical knowledge to stakeholders on how projects should be implemented, whilst delivering solutions in relation to brief and budget.
- Take onboard feedback and translate that into your work.
- To attend creative pitches to stakeholders and clients both internally and externally and collate feedback.
When applying please include salary expectations along with a showreel or examples of recent films you have worked on and your involvement on those projects. Ultimately, salary would be commensurate with experience.
Please apply to: email@example.com
All applications handled in the strictest confidence.