Video marketing has exploded in recent years. Businesses, marketers and advertising companies are rushing to create as much video content as they can to capitalise on a massively growing market for consumers. The average online user watches nearly about 32 videos a month and that number is growing exponentially.
There’s no question that having video on your website is extremely beneficial for your company but if you don’t believe us then have a gander at the statistics below.
– Consumers are 64% more likely to buy something from a website if theres a product video (ComScore).
– Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined (Brightcove).
– Using videos on your website can massively boost your SEO rankings as it can pull in 41% more web traffic than websites that don’t have a video (Aberdeen).
– Business using video grow company revenue 49% faster year-over-year than companies that don’t (Aberdeen).
– 4 times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it (Animoto).
– An introductory marketing email that features a video has a click through rate of up to 96% (GetResponse).
– All your competitors are doing it. A whopping 96% of B2B companies are planning to use video in their marketing plans over the next 12 months (reelSEO) and 73% of them have said video has positively impacted their marketing results (reelSEO).
– But you will need to make sure your video is of a very high quality as 61% of users say they’ve been put off purchasing a product because of a poor quality video (wyzowl).
This is where Vertical Productions comes in. After looking at the stats above you’ll probably be thinking video is probably a great idea for your website – perhaps even a necessity – and we have extensive experience in creating great films for a variety of different clients – be it B2B or B2C. So whatever your needs are, head on over to the contact page and get in touch!
Sign up to our newsletter for great content like this to be delivered straight to your inbox.
The Humpback Wednesday Newsletter gets dropped into your inbox every other Wednesday and it’s loaded with all the latest industry news as well as letting you know what we’ve been up to lately.